MMT, part of Ocean Infinity, is seeking a Subsea Engineer.
Ocean Infinity is a pioneer of large scale marine robotic operations deploying robotic technologies to capture ocean data and deliver maritime solutions whilst minimising our environmental footprint. Our purpose is to innovate using robotics and technology to transform industries, enabling people and the planet to thrive. Ocean Infinity is a place where creativity and innovation is demanded and allowed to flourish.
Ocean Infinity and MMT announced the acquisition in March 2021 and that brings together MMT’s deep expertise and established track record as a distinguished marine survey and data analytics provider and Ocean Infinity’s best-in-class robotic technology and operational expertise. The combined force will maximise the potential of Ocean Infinity’s fleet of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), and the soon to be launched Armada fleet of uncrewed, low-emission, robotic ships.
MMT Sweden AB was founded in 1976 and is today a leading marine survey company dedicated to providing the highest quality hydrographic, geophysical and geotechnical services worldwide. Our clients are in the oil and gas industry, renewable industry, cable industry and in government organisations.
Work location: Norway (flexible remote)
Division / Department: Operations Department
Reports to: Subsea Engineering Manager
The purpose of this position is to perform engineering tasks onshore and offshore for Light Construction Services including planning, engineering and documentation.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop methodology and procedures for Light Construction Services offshore including lifting operations.
- Performing subsea engineering tasks for light construction work as calculations, sea fastening, lift plans, deck plans, documentation, mobilisations etc;
- Support projects with methodology and resources.
- Provide relevant engineering skills in the operations group;
- Project support to the offshore teams and vessels;
- Support Project manager;
- Prepare and perform mobilisations;
- Support tenders with technical solutions.
- Qualified subsea engineering background, education and experience
- Good insight of the different disciplines is required.
- Experience from project execution.
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical insurance;
- Private pension;
- Healthcare contribution;
- Training courses and the opportunity to progress in the company.
- Complies with Ocean Infinity management system policies, all OIMS practices, programs, and procedures;
- Successfully completes required training as identified by OIMS and the management team;
- Participates in the OIMS by reporting events, attending meetings and workshops, reporting problems, and recommending improvements, and other related activities;
- Informs an Ocean Infinity Supervisor, Team Lead, or Manager of any unidentified risks, hazards, or system deficiencies in the workplace;
- Supports Ocean Infinity’s environmental and social goals.
Ocean Infinity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To be considered for this position it is a requirement that you are entitled to work in Norway