At TechnipFMC in Haugesund we work with state of the art subsea pipeline repair and intervention systems. We are looking for a subsea engineer with passion and competence to take on innovative subsea engineering tasks.
- Perform engineering work related to maintenance, operation, procurement, manufacturing, design and installation within your discipline
- You will be a part of an engineering team of about 15 highly qualified subsea engineers at Killingøy in Haugesund
- Perform and follow up tasks delegated from Engineering Manager, Lead Engineer or Project Manager
- Establish/update procedures according to needs identified under Contract
- Write/update/follow up SAP notifications and work orders according to needs identified under Contract
- Follow-up of subcontractors
- Participate in engineering studies
- Participate in/Conduct Risk Assessments and Design Reviews
- Support on Contract Quotations
- Have experience in subsea engineering
- Enjoy hands-on engineering tasks
- Have competence within mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation, hydraulics and or advance 3D design
- Have relevant job experience of more than 3 years
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”