Duration: ASAP – 28.12.2023 with possible extension
- The right candidate(s) will be offered a full time position with us in Toptemp and hired out to our Client(s)
- Independent contractors are also welcomed to apply
You will be responsible for day-to day follow-up of key Subsea & Pipelines contracts(s) and/or purchase order(s) with respect to HSEQ, cost and schedule performance within the engineering, manufacturing, onshore fabrication, subsea construction and RFO disciplines.
- In accordance with delegated authority, manage, follow-up and coordinate the design and engineering work, material or equipment manufacturing, onshore prefabrication, subsea construction and RFO.
- Ensure Company technical, CPI vendor information and functional requirements are inherent within Contactor’s design
- Review design documentation and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation procedures etc.
- Advise manager or project manager and project teams on design, engineering, materials, manufacturing, fabrication, and installation issues, so that sound technical/commercial decisions are made.
- Assist with contingency, emergency and bridging procedures related to marine operations.
- Monitor subsea & pipelines construction contractors’ activities in respect to mobilization and operation of vessels and equipment to ensure Company HSEQ and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- In accordance with established interface management procedures, ensure timely and technically sound interfacing with other relevant project groups and the Companys technical responsible personnel (TAG) etc.
- Respond to interface and technical queries from Contractor
- Provide technical advice into evaluation and resolution of variation orders
- In accordance with delegated authority manage, follow-up and coordinate contractual, commercial and schedule matters.
- Coordinate as required or participate in project risk assessments, risk management activities and monthly risk register reviews and updates.
- Prepare (input to) as applicable project progress reports, management, and partner presentations etc.
- Participate in the developing controlling documents for projects such as management, HSEQ, contract and procurement strategies, HSEQ Plans, Project Execution Plans, Decision Support Packages, Risk Management Plans etc.
- Participate in reviewing and updating cost estimates and schedules for the various project phases.
- Participate in preparation of requests for quotation for subsea & pipeline contracts and purchase orders.
- Participate in bid evaluations and clarifications and in developing bid recommendations
- M.Sc. within subsea engineering & construction.
Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with subsea engineering, construction, and remote operations.
- Fluency inEnglish and Norwegian Language
- Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with internal organizations and external Contractor organizations.
- great attention to QHSE requirements and guidelines
Does this sound like the right job for you ?
Please do not hesitate with sending us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you