It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Works as part-time or vacation temporary help in different technical tasks and operations.
For our Global Production Engineering department Brande we are looking for a motivated Student Worker to support with the controlling activities in New Product Introduction and New Plant Projects. The Production Engineering team consists of 15 dedicated employees in Denmark executing and supporting NPI and NPP projects within Offshore Operations. Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad.
We are always looking for talents who can support our PE engineers, providing value to our projects and solutions for an optimum and flowless production setup.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
How To Contribute To Our Vision
Besides being an active part of the team, in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support our project on creating VSM and storyboard for new productions setup
- Creating reports and overviews for the team
- Drive internal small projects (typically within the department)
- Supporting the team in implementation of new tools for system overview
- Other ad hoc tasks for the team
What You Need To Make a Difference
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enrolled and Production engineer, Business Development or similar and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- Able to work around 15-20 hours per week (no fixed timeslots)
- Interested in understanding for driving the future production setup of large wind turbine
- An advanced user of MS Office, especially Excel, Power Point and have a flair for IT systems in general
- A team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- Excellent communication and are fluent in English both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Once onboarding is completed working from home for some of the hours will be a possibility.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.