It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
The candidate for this position will work within Project Coordination team and support various activities and managers.
How to contribute to our vision
- Support administration and creation of team and topic-specific Sharepoint sites
- Support with calendar management and organization of meetings, e.g. booking team meetings and team events, preparing invitations, agendas and coordination of guest speakers, booking 1:1 meetings
- Provide support for hiring, onboarding and resignations
- Support ensuring hour registration, approval of hours in various systems on a weekly basis
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s course (with minimum 2 years until completion) in the fields of management, strategy, leadership, organization development, IT, business administration or similar fields
- You have solid skills on MS package (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- You have a bright and business-driven mindset
- As a person you are proactive, structured and detail-orientated. You are positive and enjoy providing support to those around you
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills in speaking as well as in writing. Furthermore, you thrive in a multicultural environment
- You are ready to work consistently 15-20 hours per week
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter Fie Suryaninoff an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.