Who are you?
QuadSAT is searching for a student assistant, preferably with a background in drones or robotics, who will strengthen the team on the further development of our semi-autonomous UAV system. You will be a part of an energetic, international, and diverse team placed “air site” right next to SDU UAS Test Center in HCA Airport. It will also be possible for you to write your master’s thesis or make other school projects with us.
You will design, implement, integrate, and evaluate various control and robotic techniques for the UAV platform as well as adding new features and tools to the developed system. The general challenges include achieving extremely high performance, robustness, and safety requirements under real-world autonomous operational conditions.
QuadSAT is a startup currently employing around 15 enthusiasts. We work with some of the biggest companies in the SATCOM and Space industries, like SES, EutelSAT, and the European Space Agency. Our technology is aimed at testing, calibrating, and type approving antennas within the maritime and aerospace sectors, among others.
- Comfortable with a dynamic work environment
- Is comfortable and good at communicating in a team setting
- Is not afraid to try new approaches
- Is okay with having a wide range of responsibilities
- Independent, adaptable
- You are maybe studying a BSc or MSc in Software Development, computer science or similar and have an interest in Drones and Autonomous Systems
- You are comfortable in English, as this is our company language
- Programming skills (Python, OOP)
- Knowledge of versioning systems (Git)
- Knowledge of user interface systems (UI and UX)
- Experience with working in Linux
- You will work approximately 10 hours a week and will work at our headquarters in H. C. Andersen’s Airport in Odense N
- 100% match of qualifications is not required. Diverse backgrounds & applications are welcome.
Main Areas of Work
Working with software development for prototyping and development
Managing/implementing your own side projects under guidance
UI application and database implementation
Work with Web API programming
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible on the below link. For further questions, you can contact Iustinian Olaru at firstname.lastname@example.org.