Imagine a future where you’ll be part of the assurance of our audits and investigations while working in a down-to-earth and flexible environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support QHSE Assurance while working independently with our QHSE data, and where you’ll perform trend analyses, do follow-up while supporting our internal QHSE audit function, and contribute to the governance of our internal audit programme.
Welcome to QHSE Assurance
You’ll be part of QHSE Assurance where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the internal QHSE audit programme and will be involved in our data integrity of incident data on a global scale – working with data from both a proactive and reactive perspective.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing master data for our internal audit programme
- reviewing audit reports to ensure harmonised language and content
- evaluating real-time incident data
- processing data from health and safety assessments for our internal audit function
- working with data analytics to support reporting to the wider organisation
- preparing presentations for training courses and internal meetings.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have worked with either data management and/or health and safety data management during your studies
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- can handle several tasks simultaneously and thrive in a changeable environment
- speak and write English fluently
- are currently in, at least, your second year of a bachelor’s degree or starting a master’s degree in safety/risk management, engineering, or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bagge Hansen, Head of QHSE Assurance & Enterprise Risk, on +4599558819 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 26 May 2021
Workplace: Gentofte, Skærbæk
Working hours: 20 hours a week
Employment type: Student assistant
Jesper Bagge Hansen
Head of QHSE Assurance & Enterprise Risk
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.