Imagine a future where you’ll help us build a strong security culture by contributing with new knowledge and insights.
Join us in this role where you’ll become Student Assistant in Corporate Information Security. You’ll be helping us run our extensive Information Security Programme and support the Awareness Programme, which is meant to build a strong information security culture. You’ll be a valued colleague and have the possibility to influence decisions, contribute with your knowledge, and learn from experienced colleagues.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Business Security Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will work on embedding information security across Ørsted through various disciplines, where you’ll work in a team of bright and ambitious colleagues, and here you’ll have the opportunity to perform, influence, and develop your talent.
You’ll play an important role in
- helping distribute and maintain user friendly service portals for all our employees worldwide to support the business with key information on security, such as information security policies
- assisting in awareness projects and events
- helping us maintain and improve the department’s online dashboards that are either used to update and inform our employees about security activities or to report the status of security or security related activities
- creating, executing, and analysing an annual security perception and evaluation survey for all our employees.
To succeed in the role, you
- have good to excellent English proficiency, verbal and written
- have good to excellent analysing skills
- are currently taking an education on either BSc or MSc level within IT, business, or similar
- are service-minded and have a collaborative approach
- have knowledge of BI tools, e.g. MS PowerBi, survey tools, and SharePoint, however this is not a requirement
- preferably have an interest in information security.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Yasemin Göncü, Information Security Officer, on +4599555184 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.