Imagine a future where you support our Markets business with financial reporting, forecasting, and analysis
Join us in this role where you’ll become Student Assistant in our Finance Business Partner team. You’ll influence decisions and support the finance business partners in creating financial reports, forecasts, and business analyses which will influence the decision making throughout our organisation. You’ll be handling tasks on your own and you’ll make impact in the Markets business area.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Finance
You’ll be part of Business Finance Markets where you together with your colleagues will play a key role in bridging business performance and financial statements. You’ll work in a team of 11 bright and ambitious colleagues, all working as finance business partners for our Markets department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the monthly management reporting and thereby ensuring the high quality of the financials reported to top management in our Markets department and the Group
- helping prepare short-term and long-term financial forecasts
- contribute to creating transparency in earnings for the power and gas portfolios and the trading and hedging activities
- interact with the business in making complex activities easily understandable.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently taking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, finance, or similar
- have a natural curiosity and a wish to understand the business and underlying value drivers to secure high-quality analyses
- are a skilled communicator with a flair for stakeholder management, and have the ability to communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- are proactive and enjoy challenging the status quo
- have a results-oriented and value-adding approach to your work and a flair for working with complicated analytical challenges.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Vejsholt Terp, Head of Business Finance Markets, on +4599557928 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 30 May 2021
Working hours: 20 hours a week
Employment type: Student assistant
Jens Vejsholt Terp
Head of Business Finance Markets
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.