Imagine a future where you help to set the strategic direction for developing our organisation, ensuring we stay a global leader in green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to transforming our organisation, as we accelerate our global growth. You'll participate in the development and implementation of strategic transformation projects, combining strategy development with your profound interest in people and organisational topics.
Welcome to Strategic Transformation Projects
You’ll be part of People & Development where you, together with your colleagues, will work within in a small, dynamic team of strategists, many of whom have a background in management consulting. Through this collaboration, you’ll also work alongside the strategy project managers on our team, our People & Development organisation, and our wider community of strategy teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the teams’ project managers with day-to-day activities aimed at delivering strategic transformation projects
- collecting and analysing data and presenting output in a structured way
- developing presentations for senior stakeholders (CHRO, CEO etc.), that clearly communicate the project teams’ findings and recommendations
- working with stakeholders from across the business and assisting with process management
- working on a wide range of topics, incl. building the model and aspiration for how to globalise our organisation, delivering major reorganisations, and driving post-merger integration.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently in the final year of your bachelor’s degree, or are doing a master’s degree in business administration or economics, ideally having acquired experience through working in a similar position in another organisation
- are a proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- have an analytical mindset, a structured approach to working, and can identify key takeaways, as well as communicate them effectively
- have a strong interest in people and organisational topics
- are ambitious and result-oriented, with a natural can-do attitude
- are driven and perseverant.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dagný Engilbertsdóttir, Strategy Project Manager, on +4520557752 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
22 September 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: 12-15
Employment type: Student assistant
Strategy Project Manager
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.