Join us in this role where you’ll take part of creating requirements for products and services for the most sustainable energy company in the world. You’ll work with collecting and structuring information, updating our internal department information channels, preparing presentations, and supporting meeting preparations.
Welcome to QHSE Design Risk and Supply Chain Management
You’ll be part of QHSE Design Risk and Supply Chain Management where you, together with your colleagues, will structure and communicate information about products and services that are used in Ørsted and how they can influence the people and planet. The department consist of four teams that work as a unit to ensure that we bring relevant suppliers and products to work for Ørsted, and we support the development of new ideas to further speed up the transition to renewable energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Updating information in internal IT systems from various sources
- Creating communication material for relevant meetings and channels
- Executing data analyses and results visualisation
To succeed in the role, you:
- Have a creative mindset for sharp multimedia presentation
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to getting things done timely
- Can leverage your own skills and knowledge into improved solutions on the task given
- Thrive in a setting that contains both attention to detail and in other situations with short delivery deadlines
??????? Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Please don’t hesitate to contact Eskild Lund Sørensen, Head of QHSE Design Risk & Supply Chain, on +4599555023 if you’d like to know more about the position. Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.