Imagine a future where you’re part of an international work environment and get to work with change management and design thinking in an agile work environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support two different teams in a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience in several areas like agile processes, communication, and stakeholder management. You’ll be working in more than one of our Centres of Excellence – Change Management and Design.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Agile UX & QM where you, together with your colleagues, will be supporting our company in its agile transformation. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from helping with workshop facilitation and preparing analyses to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day dealings. You’ll also encounter other tasks such as sending out surveys and gathering that information for your colleagues as well as updating the SharePoint sites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with administrative operations, such as project management and updating SharePoint sites
- helping with the collection and analysis of data
- preparing workshops, trainings, or similar facilitations
- preparing communication about and facilitating training events etc. in SharePoint or Power Point
- conducting user interviews or user testing of prototypes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at collaborating and communicating both online and offline
- have an interest in digital design and change management and are ready to assist our company in our agile transformation
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English
- have at least two years left of your degree within digital design or digital transformation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Ida Eriksen, Head of UX & Students CC, on +4599558768 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
7 February 2022, 23:59 CET
Working hours: 15-20
Employment type: Student assistant
Christina Ida Eriksen
Head of UX & Students CC
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.