Imagine a future where you provide financial analysis of operation and maintenance (O&M) activities for the world’s largest offshore wind portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll become Student Assistant in our OPEX Analysis team. Together with your five highly motivated and dynamic colleagues, you’ll develop and benchmark operational lifetime budgets for our existing and future wind farms.
Welcome to Investment Analysis
You’ll be part of OPEX Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will work on the OPEX business cases of our offshore wind portfolio as well as our development pipeline and get first-hand insights into the offshore wind business.
You’ll play an important role in
- supporting our O&M business with the development and optimisation of portfolio-wide O&M strategies and various ad hoc assignments
- supporting the team by developing, managing, and improving our lifecycle cost models
- supporting our product line by evaluating new cost-of-electricity initiatives
- supporting our management by creating high-quality reports in Tableau, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc.
To succeed in the role, you
- are currently studying finance, accounting, business, economics, engineering, or similar, where you’ve consistently performed at a high level and will start your master’s degree this summer
- are looking to apply the skills acquired in your studies in collaboration with a dynamic team
- have a strong analytical mindset and a structured approach to your work
- are proficient in and enjoy working with financial models based on Excel – Tableau, PowerBI, and SQL experience is an advantage (but not a requirement)
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Søren Sorvad Lassen, Senior Financial Analyst, on +4599556744 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.