Imagine a future where you can try out your IT competences in practice
Join us in this role where you’ll handle support tasks within onsite support as well as participate in the installation of end-user devices, general support, the set-up of workplaces, and other ad hoc tasks.
Welcome to CC Service & Support CE
You’ll be part of Digital Device Support where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the daily support of the IT users at our Skærbæk location and our sites in western Denmark. You’ll be a highly valued member of a team of nine colleagues, where you’ll contribute with new ideas and IT knowledge. Your contributions will be valued, and we’ll do everything we can to help you grow your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling the installation of different types of devices
- handling the set-up and relocation of IT workplaces
- assisting and supporting our IT users onsite
- handling ad hoc task in the department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a relevant study programme
- can work independently
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks
- can handle several tasks at the same time and thrive in a changing environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per T. Larsen, Head of Service & Support CE CC, on +4599556724 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 20 August 2021
Working hours: 15 hours a week
Employment type: Student assistant
Per T. Larsen
Head of Service & Support CE CC
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.