10. January 2022
We invite you to join Ramboll to support us with the growing demand for Offshore Wind Consultancy. To be successful in this position, you should have an interest in sales and tender support, be outgoing and motivated by working with many different stakeholders and be curious about the development of offshore wind and the green energy transition.
Are you our new Student Assistant? Then send us your application online:
Careers - Ramboll Group
Inviting bright minds
Would you like to develop your sales and tender skills in an international and supportive working atmosphere? Our goal is to create a sustainable future with exciting projects and to set new standards with our innovative approaches. Become part of a global company that has grown successfully since it was founded in 1945. Together, we develop sustainable solutions for societies, companies, and people worldwide.
Join our Offshore Wind Team
We are one of the market leaders in the offshore wind industry. As a change partner, we play a key role in transforming the Energy sector worldwide. We are supporting our clients on their transformation journey – delivering cutting-edge projects and technology for the Green Energy Transition. Our consulting and engineering services are paramount to enabling sustainable change and taking climate action. When you start with Ramboll, you’ll be joining a company that strives to make a difference – for our employees, clients and society.
As a Student Assistant at our Copenhagen office, you will support our Business Intelligence & Sales team based in Copenhagen, Hamburg and Berlin.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of pre-qualifications and proposals (e.g. by collecting and compiling company details, CVs and project references)
- Support documentation and recording of client- and project-relevant data into various databases (e.g. CRM and Project Integration Tool)
- Support and assist the tender team on all administrative tasks and internal processes during the tender period (e.g. registration/updating of tender portal profile and facilitating the proposal signing process)
- Support business intelligence workstreams, e.g., key account and market meetings, compiling and providing relevant data
- Support administration of internal and external meetings, workshops and events
- Support preparation of high-quality presentations for meetings, workshops, and events
- Support ad hoc department and project execution tasks
Grow with us
At Ramboll, we support you in your personal and professional development right from the start. In order to get started with us, you should meet the following requirements:
- Skilled in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with CRM systems, Document Handling Systems, Sales/Tender Tools is advantageous.
- You are customer-oriented and are characterized by a self-reliant, reliable and structured way of working.
- A professional ability to express yourself verbally and in written form in English.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 12 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online via our application tool:
Careers - Ramboll Group. Please upload a cover letter, your CV and all relevant documents and let us know your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline is the 31/1/22 but we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.