Do you want to kickstart your career and work with project management and process management for one of the largest developers and operators of offshore wind power?
Join us and become Student Assistant in Offshore Operations Development & Preparation where you’ll be contributing to standardisation and continuous improvement of processes when we develop and prepare for operational readiness of offshore wind farms.
We offer an exciting student job in a dynamic environment where you’ll be responsible for handling tasks on your own, while having the opportunity to grow your professional competences and expertise.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle updates to processes, instructions and templates in our quality management system Way we work
- assist with process mapping and modelling in our management system
- prepare portfolio overview of all ongoing projects and specific one-pagers with key project information
- administer our document management system
- perform miscellaneous work and small internal projects.
Your competences include that you
- are currently studying science, operation and engineering management or IT and have at least two years left before graduating
- have worked with project management and process optimisation during your studies
- have a strong flair for IT and are Office 365 super user
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have a positive attitude, a strong drive and are eager to learn
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,700 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.