Imagine a future where you kickstart your career and work with project management and process management in a leading green energy company
Join us in the role, where you’ll become student assistant in Operations and contribute to the standardisation and continuous improvement of how we develop and prepare offshore wind farms for operation and maintenance. We offer an exciting student job in a dynamic environment where you’ll be responsible for handling tasks on your own, while having the opportunity to grow your professional competences and expertise.
Welcome to Operations Development & Preparation
You’ll be part of Operations Development & Preparation where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the green energy transition. We are approximately 25 project managers running projects from early development phase and bid preparation throughout preparation of the operational set-up for efficient operation and maintenance of offshore wind farms and ensuring a fully aligned transfer from project to operation. You’ll contribute to standisation and improving how we work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling updates to processes, frameworks, instructions, and templates in our quality management system ‘Way we work’ and assist with process mapping
- prepare portfolio overview of all ongoing projects and project one-pagers with key project information
- improve project and portfolio resource demand overview with project managers
- assist with administrative tasks and run small internal projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying science, operation and engineering management, IT, business, or similar and have at least two years left before graduating
- have worked with project management and process optimisation during your studies
- have a strong flair for IT and are Office 365 super user
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have a positive attitude, a strong drive and are eager to learn
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Helle Holmegaard Mossing, Process Manager, on +4599557484 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 31 August 2021
Working hours: 20 hours per week
Employment type: Student assistant
Helle Holmegaard Mossing
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.