Asset Management team
As a Student Analyst you will contribute to the construction, operation and optimization of CIP’s investments globally and across a variety of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV and thermal. You will work closely together with our highly experienced Asset Management team in an international and dynamic environment. CIP will constantly seek to challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development. Working with our skilled team members, the right candidate will build a strong commercial and contractual understanding of renewable energy and infrastructure. Furthermore, ambitious and top performing Analysts may receive an offer to join us as a full-time Associate upon graduation.
Key work areas
- Visualization and presentation of technical and financial data to stakeholders
- Analysis and reporting on investment performance
- Support with investment optimization initiatives across the global asset portfolio
- Working together with industrial partners and advisors
- Ad hoc analyses in close corporation with other Asset Management team members
The position is part-time and based in central Copenhagen. The workload will vary depending on the number of projects you are working on with flexibility expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
The successful candidate
CIP is looking for 2nd and 3rd year BSc students and 1st year MSc students in in Economics, Business, Engineering or any other relevant field.
We look for the following in a candidate:
- Excellent academic achievements
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Great experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a strong analytical aptitude and has a structured and project-oriented approach to work
- Ability to deliver high quality with a best practice mindset and attention to detail
- Interest in corporate finance, strategy, engineering and renewable energy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit of inquiry
- Strong ability to work independently while still being a team player
- Experience with energy and infrastructure is an advantage, but not a requirement
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Erik Soták by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please upload your cover letter, resume and transcripts as soon as possible, as interviews will be held online on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
Building Value That Matters
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 15 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage.
A career at CIP means you will have the opportunity to develop and utilise new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world. At CIP, we are empowering people to innovate and invest for a better and greener future.
With employees in Europe, North America Asia-Pacific, CIP is a global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
CIP’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
CIP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CIP strives for the best results. A diverse workforce allows CIP to achieve these results through different approaches and solutions to task execution and problem solving.
- Region Hovedstaden
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible
Amerika Plads 29 2100 Copenhagen Ø