Expected start date: Q2
Contract type: Fixed term contract
Are you interested in managing the Start-Up engineers and hand over coordinators? If yes, then this position in Esbjerg, Denmark might be your match!
As Start- Up Leader in the Tyra Redevelopment Project Team, you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in preparing the START-UP documents assigned to you and manage the START-UP interface with different parties onsite.
Overall, you have the essential role in interfacing with all involved parties Hook-Up, Commissioning, Field Operations & vendors entities on daily basis.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Coordinate with commissioning/production team for the preparation for hydrocarbons delivery from Dan/Harald/TSE gas for fuel and compressors commissioning including the condensate transfers.
- Coordination with production and commissioning, especially when involving COF (Company Only Fluids) and wells START-UP for safe gas-in and wells
- Preparation of SIMOPS dossiers, minimizing the flaring and assuring during Start-up.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSEQ Policy, rising anomalies & reporting DGS in his area of concern.
- Part of HSE site audits (PTW, safety walk, TOM/SIMOPS walk downs). Ready to take part in PTW
It is important that you possess a safety mindset and address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment. Moreover, this position calls for strong leadership skills. This is with the ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment and therefore transverse work efficiency skills are relevant. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals. Good interpersonal and communicative skills are essential in order to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals. Moreover, this position calls for excellent constructive and supporting communication skills, as English may not be the site workers first language.
- Degree in Engineering
- Min 10 years working on Oil & Gas with proven experience in Start-up and operation of oil and gas processes, utilities and water treatment with a multi discipline competences
- Experience in Risk analysis, Safety of personnel and facilities
- Proficiency in oral and written English
For HR related questions regarding this position, please contact Kaj Lund (Recruitment Partner) on +45 40 24 57 96. For the position/job related questions, please contact Henri Vidal (Field Operations Manager) on email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Experience level required
About us / company profile
After more than 30 years of production, the Tyra field requires a full redevelopment due to the subsidence of the chalk reservoir. This has led to the Tyra platforms sinking by around 5 meters since production started and has reduced the gap between the sea and the platform decks. You have the chance to witness the overlap between the physical and digital worlds being part of new ground-breaking solutions for digital oilfields and integrated operations. This is where you come in; Take action today and shape tomorrow’s energy. With diversity and mobility being the hallmarks of Total, you will therefore both get to develop professionally and personally.