Do you have a great deal of interest and experience from a technically and/or commercially oriented role? Are you attracted to co-operate with our team that supports our customers with spare parts around the world? Then we have the job for you!
About the job and your workday
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Spare Parts Coordinator to support our customers worldwide. You will be part of a team responsible for supporting our customers with offering and delivery of spare parts from our broad product portfolio. You will be responsible to plan, execute and follow up on spare part deliveries for our customers both locally and globally. You will do this in close co-operation with our technical departments, customer support, supply chain, planning, warehouse and logistics functions, as well as our operations and customers worldwide. The role is situated in Kristinehamn.
As Spare Parts Coordinator, you will be part of the Global Customer Support division which is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 34 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30 000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
- Execute on customer requests for spare parts, as well as proactive sales initiatives
- Spare parts identification, from technical documentation and drawings
- Prepare quotes and order processing
- Plan and follow up on deliveries of spare parts
- Customer communications
Qualifications and experience:
- Higher technical or commercial education
- Experience from technically and/or commercially oriented role
- High level of English, both written and oral
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and drawings
- Experience in customer contact
- Product knowledge and knowledge of ERP Systems is advantageous
- Skills and knowledge in Excel and Incoterms rules are meritorious
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
About Kongsberg Maritime Sweden AB
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace. Kongsberg Martitime has a commitment in Sustainable Development Goals and for us, the oceans and marine resources are important. We therefore strive to develop products that help reduce emissions and damage to life below water.
Kongsberg Maritime in Kristinehamn consists of 265 engaged people working with sales, research, development, construction, service and assembly of market leading solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers. We believe that we can achieve world class solutions through dedicated people and continuous improvement of or our technology. We believe in a workplace characterized by diversity and together we can create a work environment that brings the best out of everyone. We are very positive that you want to contribute to our development, and that you want to develop within Kongsberg.
Sounds like an employment that would suit you? Send in your application as soon as possible. Last day to apply is 23 january 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the support via email@example.com
Welcome with your application!