Imagine a future where you’re part of a social and engaged team responsible for sourcing logistics services for transporting people to and from our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and implement sourcing strategies across several offshore logistics categories, including CTVs, SOVs, jack-ups and helicopters, manage the preparation and execution of contract negotiations, and ensure compliance with company processes and QHSE requirements. You’ll work across different countries and time zones in international matrix teams – experience with CTVs, SOVs, helicopters, jack-ups OR EU tenders OR BIMCO contracts will be viewed favourably.
Welcome to Offshore Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will work with technical, legal, and QHSE stakeholders to ensure the safe, timely, and cost-efficient transport of people to and from our wind farms. Our categories are spearheading the decarbonisation of company operations, so your efforts will have a tangible impact on creating a greener tomorrow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- negotiating, preparing, and managing contracts
- developing and executing sourcing strategies
- ensuring compliance with company processes and QHSE requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-evolving requirements
- collaborate well across a matrix organisation
- have either experience with CTVs, SOVs, helicopters, jack-ups OR BIMCO contracts OR EU tender law.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Relsted, Head of Offshore Logistics Procurement, on +4599558376 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
17 October 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Head of Offshore Logistics Procurement.
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.