Country:FinlandCities:HelsinkiArea of expertise:Software Engineering
As a Cloud Solutions Architect you will focus on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium to large size and complexity. In this position, you will develop and tests mission-critical enterprise solutions including web services, enterprise portals, and mobile applications. You will be part of our software engineering team working in cloud solution deliveries, also you will assist with customer relationships, change requirements, and solution development for sales proposals. Most importantly, this is a role that will be shaped around you to elevate and leverage your expertise, and you will work with broad exposure to Finland and the Nordic region.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will: · Manage and review work of teams across all phases of Avanade projects from architecture perspective;
· Direct effort to defining technical, operational and user requirements;
· Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions;
· Lead and reviews efforts to develop and implement client-approved solutions;
· Take responsibility in sales or delivery project of various initiatives, including work estimation and planning
· Own partnership with customer and Accenture or Microsoft cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery;
· Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required.Scope of Work:
Provides operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination. · Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
· Complexity: Complex problems that consistently span work domains, requiring the considered judgment of contextual factors.
· Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including the ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
· Organizational Impact: Work efforts have a significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. Should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
· Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
· Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise the work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
· Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation/discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
· Demonstratable skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
· Demonstratable skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
· Experience with Microsoft Azure
· Experience with .NET
· Demonstrated experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
· Experience leading software development-focused projects
· Experience from cloud-based solutioning
· Overall understanding of Microsoft Solution stack
· Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in architect roles
· Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
· Solid written and spoken communication skills
· AZ-203/204 (Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure)
· AZ-301/304 (Microsoft Architect Technologies)
Relevant Additional Details:
· Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as a subject matter expert in at least in Microsoft Azure.
· Experience working with global teams on projects
· Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 5+ years of related experience
To be considered for this role, you will need to be fluent in Finnish, as well as possessing English language skills.