Local Unit & Position Description: DNV's Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized EH&S (environment, health and safety) software brands, according to Verdantix Global EH&S Survey 2016, 2017 and 2018. Synergi Life's product vision is to develop the ultimate QHSE and Risk Management Software with superior usability using state of the art technology.
Learn more about our software: https://www.dnv.com/synergilife
We are looking for an inspired software tester to join our team at DNV â Digital Solutions in Stavanger. You probably have some, or maybe a lot of, experience with testing of software for the web and the cloud. You will be part of a motivated team of 20 software developers, software testers, product managers and technical support engineers, who pride themselves in delivering high quality software.
- Software testing experience;
- Eagerness to develop as a Software Tester;
- Experience with end to end test automation;
- Experience working with agile software testing;
- Database skills is an advantage;
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering will be considered as an asset;
- An eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Driven to contribute to the success of the team;
- Keen to build good personal and professional relationships and collaborate to create results;
- Is creative and takes initiative.
We offer: *
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- 30 days annual vacation
- Social events, sports and team building activities
- Scenic work environment by the sea at Stavanger
If you are interested in this position, please apply, and upload the resume and cover letter in the English language. Please be informed that you may be requested to provide DNV additional documents for a background check.
Please be informed that the location of this position is Stavanger.
For more information please contact: Jan Edvard Faugstad, Head of QHSE Product Centre, +47 91301003.
Company & Business Area Description: DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.
Equal Opportunity Statement: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Location: Veritasveien 25, Stavanger
Job Type: Full-time