Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
We are looking for a dedicated employee in a permanent position for embedding hydro-acoustic underwater sensors that will be able to operate at great depths. The job requires accuracy, cleanliness and technical understanding.
- Production according to procedure and forecast
- Participate actively in the company's LEAN program
- Participate actively in the company's HSE-work
- First-line maintenance
Qualifications and experience
- Certificate of apprenticeship: Produksjonsteknikkfaget
- Certificate of apprenticeship: Polymer- og kompositt-faget
- Relevant experience can compensate
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team.
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.