Employment type: Permanent Employee
Application end date: 8/12/2021
Contact person: Svein Krosli
Contact number: +47 92823788
Odfjell Well Services are now looking for highly motivated and competent employees to join our team within offshore service operations in Norway. We are currently hiring Service Technicians for our Tubular Running Services department.
The ideal candidate is living in the area around Stavanger or Bergen, due to the amount of work in this region. Our offshore employees are currently working on a 4/4 rotation.
The company is experiencing both growth and increase demand and we are eager to get competent and highly motivated coworkers onboard.
There are attractive agreements in place for our employees, both anchored in tariff agreement (identical with OSA) and local agreements (sÃ¦ravtale).
- Mechanical craft certificate or equivalent. Long experience can compensate for lacking craft certificate.
- The preferred candidate has completed BRT2004 exam for well technology
- Offshore experience within drilling or well services
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Norwegian and English are required
- Strong IT skills and good understanding and experience with system use
- Participate in operations according to customerâs requirements
- Test and control that all equipment is working as expected and according to procedure
- Check that all equipment is received according to delivery ticket and work scope
- Running and pulling of casing/tubing
- Maintain the equipment
- Pack equipment in a safe manner before storing or shipment onshore
- Market our services and products
- Participate in emergency drills
- Participate in OWS pre-job meetings and contribute positive to do the best possible job for our customer
- Excellent collaboration skills, willingness and proven ability to communicate with others
- Eye for details and exactness
- Solution-oriented, structured, accurate and systematic
- Determined and result oriented
- Creative and constructive
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
Follow us on:
Odfjell Drilling Group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel's competence and personality:
COMMITTED - SAFETY CONSCIOUS - CREATIVE - COMPETENT - RESULT ORIENTED
The Company emphazises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Job Type: Permanent