Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are looking for a Service Lead -Troubleshooting Planner (f/m/d) for our offshore site Sandbank, which is placed 90 km west within German waters.
Your job as an Service Lead – Troubleshooting Planner (w/m/d):
As a Service Lead – troubleshooting planner for Sandbank, you will become an important and permanent part of our operations & maintenance-organization for DanTysk and Sandbank.
You will be responsible for the day to day operational & maintenance tasks on site offshore of the foundations and WTG’s. This will take place in cooperation with the offshore management in an international working environment.
You will be attached to the operational organization which is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and you will work in job rotation on the DanTysk Offshore Accommodation Platform (OAP) or our Service Operation Vessel (SOV). You will be hired either under a Danish working contract based in Esbjerg or German working contract based in Hamburg.
- Be compliant with the Vattenfall Policies, Values, KPI´s and Authority standards and legislation
- Supervision and implementation of Vattenfall HSE standards
- In all aspects ensure efficient and safe planning/operation
- Key role for technical issues related to WTG and foundation
- Have the role as Authorizing Engineer acc. to the Wind Turbine Safety Rules, including preparing and maintaining the Approved Work Procedures and Routine Work Procedures
- Counterpart/focal point of contact to technical support
- Daily planning of stopped/defect turbines, retrofits, snagging and maintenance campaigns
- Support WTG Service Lead when /if needed; planning/scheduling of teams in SAP, supervise contractors etc.
Your profile as an Service Lead – Troubleshooting Planner (f/m/d):
You will play a key role and will have a large personal interface in the organization. It is a requirement that you can work independently across levels and borders, and you have an understanding of culture differences and act accordingly. You have good communication skills and drive. You are persistent and motivated by completing your projects with the best possible result. When necessary, you are able to make quick decisions in difficult circumstances, while maintaining an obliging and service minded attitude. You are very flexible and can with ease adjust to changing circumstances, and you appreciate differences and understand how background, culture and group affiliation can affect oneself and others.
- You have extensive experience with troubleshooting on the SGRE G4 platform
- You have experience working with technical support for the SGRE G4 platform
- Additional experience with turbine foundation and cranes will be an advantage
- You have a degree as an electrician, electrical engineer or the equivalent
- You have advanced IT-skills
- You have offshore experience or experience with another maritime function
- You have experience with the preparation, supervision and coordination of work tasks, which are performed in an international and hectic environment with great focus on safety
- English language skills written and verbal, Danish and German language skills
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary and international teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues as ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Job rotation offshore, workplace OAP or SOV. Danish or German contract dependent on your nationality.
We look forward to receiving your application!