Requisition ID: 25579
Danfoss IXA is looking for a Service and Support Manager to building up a service department and a global service network. We are successful on the global market and need a service organisation which can respond to the market needs with world class professional service.
Danfoss IXA works with sensors and solutions for energy optimization and measurement of emissions gases in the shipping industry. Our customers are global shipping operators, large shipyards, leading marine engine manufactures and after-treatment solution providers. We are a small, flexible organization consisting of 25 skilled employees within product development, production, purchasing, sales, and service.
The position is located in our new campus in Kolding and you must expect approximately 40 travelling days per year.
- Optimizing and maintaining internal and external service processes
- Optimizing and maintaining external service network
- Maintenance of user documentation
- Define and maintain service offerings and spare parts
- Coordinate service tasks world wide
- Perform service training
- Liaise between customers and R&D on product related issues
Background & Skills
- Marine Engineer or similar
- About 3+ years of experience with maritime service
- Experience with handling external service network
- Experience with complex products/systems
- Experience with ERP system
Danfoss IXA A/S is a company undergoing major development. You will be giving the opportunity to develop and challenge your entrepreneurial skills in a position where you can also play an important part in the continued development and strengthening of the company's future.
On a more personal note you are/can:
- a team player.
- decisive and capable of “making things happen”.
- flexible and ready to go the extra mile in order to give the costumer a good experience.
- work in a changing environment.
- work independently and collaborate across the organization.
- motived by complex products and technology.
- capable dealing professionally with demanding customers and complex cases.
- have solid communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
For further information about the position please contact: Chief Technical Officer, Allan Skouboe at +45 23206138.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.