16. December 2021
- Implementation of BoD requirements into the overall SPS design.
- Ensure integrated SPS solution in the main subsea contract.
- This role supports the SPS Delivery Lead on Project, Project Manager, to manage the delivery of the SPS from concept through to production start-up. The role will have focus on ensuring that the Subsea Contractor delivers an integrated SPS solution including interfacing with wells and Host topside.
- Support the planning and safe execution of the project with specific focus on the project activities associated with the SPS such as WH & XT system, template & manifold system, SPCS and WOS.
- Support the development of the SPS scope of work in the Subsea iEPCI execution contract.
- Support management of SPS part of the Subsea Contractors’ delivery during FEED in support of the PDO submission and subsequently the delivery of the SPS scope during Execute.
- Ensure implementation of the Projects BoD requirements into the system design.
- Participate in Contractor’s technical meetings such as design reviews.
- Coordinate deviations to the contract including specifications and industry standards.
- Participation in SPS FAT, EFAT and SIT.
- Assist with preparation of offshore installation procedures.
- Support an effective risk and performance management system in the SPS delivery
- Support application of project governance process (e.g. staged capital value process) to achieve effective project delivery.
- Contribute that the project deliveries meet the Governance / assurance requirements for upcoming Stage Gates (DG2, DG3 and DG4).
Technical and personal skills
- M.Sc. Engineering degree
- Documented comprehensive experience from similar subsea projects positions with NCSOperator Companies.
- Minimum 15 yrs. SPS experience.
- Knowledge of drilling, well solutions and well intervention for subsea wells.
- Demonstrable experience managing technical interfaces.
- Good knowledge of the latest version of the ISO 13628 series as well as NORSOK U-001.
- Experience with project management, engineering and assurance activities.
- Broad subsea technology experience.
- Fluent English and Norwegian.
- Service minded, team player.
- Travel – up to 25%.