We are looking for a Senior Strategic Project Purchaser to one of our reputable customers in environmental technology. You will be a part of an exciting industry where the company is one of the leading players. The start of the assignment is as soon as possible and will last at least six months, with a chance of extension. This is a consulting assignment through The Pace/ Wise Professionals and it is a full-time job.
As a Senior Strategic Project Purchaser you will be responsible to drive the procurement - and sourcing processes for specific technical modules.
- Negotiate and select strategic suppliers based on total cost - optimizing cost, quality, delivery and features
- Drive contract negotiations to signature
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with international long-term key suppliers
- Control and follow up quality at the suppliers manufacturing sites during production through their quality engineers
- Cooperate closely with project managers, engineers, quality engineers and other internal disciplines
- Develop various pricing and negotiation methods and confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, master services agreements, trial agreements, statements of work, change orders, task orders, and data privacy and information security agreements
- Secure a long-term cost and quality improvement plans with suppliers
- Contribute to department processes
- University degree in Supply chain, Engineering, Business administration, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience (approx. 10 years) within Supply Chain/Purchasing/Procurement/Sourcing
- Extensive experience of drafting, reviewing, analyze and negotiating a wide range of international agreements & contracts using various contract formats
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of the negotiation process
- Very good technical knowledge/understanding (experience from hydraulics/steel moving parts/bearings/electronics is an advantage)
- Experience in supplier quality & testing management; FAT, SIT, PPAP, APQP or similar
- Knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations and principles, as well as subcontracting/vendor management practices
- Experience from project management
- Extensive experience from stakeholder management
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
- Work experience from Maritime or Shipping industry is an advantage
As a person, you have ability to meet business-driven deadlines and commitments while maintaining a high level of quality and professionalism. To enjoy this position, you prefer to work in a fast-paced international environment where you can use your solution-oriented ability and critical thinking to contribute and develop ways of working.
You have a strong ability to take ownership and responsibility to drive your work forward, both independently and in cooperation with others. To be successful in this position we also see that you have strong communication skills, emotional intelligence and have a strong ability to build and maintain relation with different stakeholders.
Who are Wise Professionals?
Wise Professionals works together with some of Sweden's most attractive employer brands. Working as a consultant means the exciting task of well-known employers and with great opportunity for personal development. In the consultancy role, you meet different company cultures and gain experience from different industries, which means that you develop and build on your resume.
Click here to learn more!
Application and contact
If you have further questions please contact Consultant Manager Stephanie Grammenidis (email@example.com or Recruitment Coordinator Rebecca Jonsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. We welcome applications in both Swedish and English. Please note that we do not accept email applications.
Looking forward to hearing from you!