Imagine a future where you take up the commercial challenges of leading the sourcing of construction services for offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll support the sourcing of CAPEX contracts for the construction of all our offshore wind farms across the globe. Our scopes cover offshore installation of wind turbine generators, foundations, cables, and offshore substations.
Welcome to Offshore Construction Sourcing
You’ll be part of Offshore Construction Sourcing where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility for tender processes, from sourcing strategy to signed contracts. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with technical colleagues in a dedicated sourcing team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- directing and driving our offshore construction sourcing processes as the key contact and commercial lead
- contributing with your excellence in sourcing management, value creation, and cost-out initiatives
- executing our business strategy and pursuing our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- developing and maintaining close relations with our internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- have substantial experience with leading the sourcing and negotiation of complex construction projects
- enjoy working in a team and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- can communicate freely at all levels, both internally and externally
- have a positive and proactive mindset, as well as a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully.
- contribute to our department where we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Hove Olsen, Head of Sourcing - Offshore Construction, on +4599559336 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
8 October 2021, 23:59 CEST
Workplace: Gentofte, Skærbæk
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Susan Hove Olsen
Head of Sourcing - Offshore Construction
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.