As part of the ambitious growth strategy for our business, we are looking for a motivated, solution-oriented and results-driven sales professional with the ability to meet our customers’ expectations and needs. The ideal candidate has a wide experience and strong network within large-scale and complex mechanical and structural solutions.
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic organisation with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Semco Maritime is an attractive place to work, where results are achieved through initiative, commitment and strong teamwork with a high degree of professionalism and dedication.
You will be a key player in developing our experienced and highly skilled engineering and fabrication team. To support your sales activities, you will work closely together with sales colleagues, legal department, project managers, engineers and the fabrication team to combine our extensive experience within EPCI projects to the benefits of our clients. Your working base will be from our headquarter in Esbjerg.
The profile we are looking for:
- Strong sales background and solid management skills, preferably with experience from the industry, and you are driven by goals and results.
- Focus on commercial activities and customer needs.
- Highly self-driven and result-oriented profile, who also engage in and work as part of a team.
- Customers see you as a valuable, inspiring and trustworthy partner.
- Strategically, you have the ability to quickly capture market trends and customer needs, and you find it easy to transform your thoughts and ideas into action.
- You have excellent communication skills in Danish and English and you are able to establish relationships, based on trust and close cooperation.
- Improve market position as part of strategic growth ambitions within structural & mechanical engineering and steel fabrication
- Strategy Sales Management
- Analyse customers, market, trends and sales data
- Proactively identify, review and act on new business opportunities
- Prepare and execute sales plans
- Plan, prepare and implement customer meetings
- Review of complex tender material
- Prepare offers for both small- and large-scale tenders
- Calculation of large and complex offers
- Develop and lead sales strategy process
- Develop and maintain strong and close relations to clients
- Develop and mature Semco Maritime concepts
- Give input to budget and strategy objectives
Please submit your application via the link below. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!