A fantastic opportunity to join the NTT security consulting team in Stockholm, Sweden. The Senior Project Manager will interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation, including handing over to Operations. The Senior Project Manager will also lead multiple work streams throughout the project life cycle, ensuring high quality and cost effective deliverables.
Position Specific Job Responsibilities
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be accountable for
- Lead internal teams to plan project's timeline, milestones, deliverable and risk management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and internal teams to gather and analyse technical requirements and needs.
- Developing project according to best practices and frameworks via established design and development methods, making sure that the system meets system and functional requirements.
- Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution which includes the completion of a proposal.
- Ensure that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baselined budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
- Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope control and change management.
- Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client.
- Provides direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of agreed upon goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Monitors project performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as functional document, steering co, change requests, user acceptance testing and project closure.
- Drives vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Identifying problems, initiate and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Reviews of requirements, design and functional documents
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Swedish Citizenship is required for this role
Requirements Position Specific
As the Senior Project Manager, your experience and skills will include:
Education & Certification
- Prince 2 / PMP certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of software / cyber security project management experience
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Successful record of accomplishment in projects, users and vendor management
- Have prior software development experience
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in environment where teams are spread across different locations including offshore