In Norway, Semco Maritime AS is located at Hanøytangen and in Stavanger.
At Hanøytangen our core business is rig maintenance. We are working closely with our customers to facilitate the transition into green through different energy storage- and hybrid solutions for the rig owners. We are also actively in the marked to secure work within offshore wind. In Stavanger we supply offshore manning for the operators on the Norwegian Continental shelf. We are currently more than 400 employees in Semco Maritime AS and growing. We are proud of our dynamic work environment which provides interesting challenges and professional development.
- Responsibility for the economic follow up in our projects, including:
- Tracking and follow up of project results
- Reporting of progress and KPIs both internally and to our customers
- Project budget, estimates and analysis
- Active and strong contributor and sparring partner to the project management
- Participate in contract work and follow up of change orders
- Participate in development and implementation of effective routines, systems and processes.
- Ad hoc analysis and support to Management
- Contribute in accounting close procedures
- Preferrable MSc within Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from project controlling
- Efficient and high work capacity to master periodically high workload.
- IT savvy with excellent skills in Excel. Experience with IFS is an advantage
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting financial project data to Management group, locally and globally.
You have a strong ability to work independently, take initiative & drive forward, and a high pace environment motivate you. You have an inquisitive and analytical mindset, and you tackle complexity, uncertainty, and pressured situations well. You know how to make decisions and prioritize to achieve the best outcome of your work. You are a team player with a positive mind set and care deeply about the success of your work, your colleagues, and the wider objectives in the organization. You have the ability to communicate with others in a good and effective way and also engage in the development of the department.
A challenging and interesting role in a high pace, accelerating company with high focus on professional processes and output. You will have a close link to the project management, customers and Management in Norway. At Semco Maritime Hanøytangen you will experience the heat and excitement of project execution up close with our projects ongoing right outside the office location. You will also be part of our strategy to establish a foothold within the green transition and development of Hanøytangen.
Questions regarding the position can be raised to Ørjan Myklebust, Finance Manager +47 971 94 667