Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future ensuring that oil and gas is produced with the lowest emissions possible.
The Electrification, Maintenance & Modification (EMM) segment within Aker Solutions is responsible for maintenance and modification of existing facilities. Our objective is to be a leading supplier of low carbon solutions and electrification projets. We focus on optimizing field life solutions, driven by decarbonization and environmentally sound offerings. Our goals are ambitious and we need innovative, smart employees with us to do this.
Our Piping & Structural Department in Kristiansund is now looking for Senior Piping & Layout Engineers.
What will you be doing?
- Design and 3D modelling of piping systems
- Area layout and 3D modelling of equipment
- Participate in studies
- Estimation of piping activities
- Generate drawings and work package for fabrication and installation
- Perform offshore and onshore surveys
We think you should have:
- Higher technical education (MSc or BSc) within relevant area
- Good knowledge of E3D, general computer technology and experience from piping design
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry
- Be able to participate in studies, write a study report, and bring the study in to execution
- Experience from performing site-surveys and to having necessary certificates
- Knowledge to governing regulations and standards; ASME, NORSOK etc
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in Norwegian and English
More reasons to work with us:
- As an Aker Solutions employee, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers.
- As an employee in Aker Solutions, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours, in a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life.
- In addition, Aker offers a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Interested? Contact us.
Tiril Christensen, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage, email@example.com, tel +47 41164584
Øyvind Sørgjerd, Department Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
January 9, 2022
Job ID #:
Job Type: Permanent