Climeon produces, commission and service heat power systems, converting waste heat and geothermal heat into clean electricity. Climeon’s Heat Power modules are being installed in several challenging and exciting environments and the quality level and performance need to be world class.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer at Climeon, you will have an important role in the core of our product development where you will be designing and developing Climeon products from start to finish. This includes communicating with suppliers to support sourcing products and finally installing the products in the development phase. You will also help maintain existing products and maintaining and updating drawings.
To succeed in this role, we seek someone with the following:
- Minimum 10 years of work experience within mechanical engineering.
- Production experience, preferably low volume production and knowledge within machining, welding and sheet metal.
- Experience working in a small or medium sized company, preferably a start-up.
- Experience from leading mechanical projects from start to finish.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus.
We consider it a plus if you have knowledge within any of the following areas:
- Pressure vessel design and classification
- Welded structures
- Rotating machines and their bearing & lubrication systems
- Different types of heat exchangers
- Vacuum technology
- ATEX environments
- Design for the maritime sector
- High precision mechanics & tolerances
- FEA/FEM & CFD
- Piping & Instrumentation diagrams
- Hands-on mechanical work
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who’s independent in his/hers work with a strong personal drive. You are a team player who enjoy supporting where it’s needed by sharing your knowledge. You are also eager to learn new things, you make things happen, and you handle your tasks from start to finish.
You will become a valuable and appreciated member of a workplace where everybody is passionate about contributing to making a difference towards a more sustainable world. You will have the opportunity to be a part of the Climeon journey where you will learn a lot and be given the possibility to influence our ways of working. But more importantly, you will be setting an example to future members in terms of company culture and values as well as contributing to making the world a better place.
Location: Kista, Stockholm