Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our piping team at Fornebu is now looking for a Senior piping engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Establish and maintain required piping specifications and standards
- Develop and maintain piping detail standard
- Establish and maintain piping special items
- Technical input to piping discipline and coordination with the material department
- Specification of valves and follow up towards vendors
- Follow up of piping procurement packages
We think you should have:
- Strong knowledge of PDMS and ED3
- Work independent, willing to learn and develop among high qualified colleagues
- Team working skills with ability to work in an international environment
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written English
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Immediate proximity to public transport, restaurants and shopping
- 15-minute drive from Oslo
- Free gym membership at state-of the art training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact: Julie Wannebo, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 4110 67 89
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.