With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer Piping stress who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Discipline lead and/or discipline engineer for piping stress
- Responsibility within some of these areas:
- Piping stress analysis
- Advice on technical issues
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
- Create stress reports
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant area
- Relevant experience within the oil & gas business
- Familiar with relevant international standards, NORSOK and Norwegians petroleum laws and regulations
- Experience with Aveva E3D or PDMS
- Experienced with Caesar II
- Familiar with ASME B31.3
- Willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to future technology and solutions
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Be flexible and able to solve issues in cooperation with own team and other discipline
- Communicate well and able to guide others
- English language required, Norwegian preferable, both orally and in writing
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us. We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Kjetil Lilleskare, email@example.com
Work Place: Bergen
Application deadline: 23.05.2021