At Semco Maritime, you will be joining an experienced and highly skilled team in our Renewables division who has created one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations and with activities in Europe, Asia and the USA.
As a Senior Document Controller, you will be involved in greenfield EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contracts for offshore substation projects, where results are created together and based on a high level of teamwork, professionalism and dedication. Knowledge and understanding of Document Control, and experiences with Document Management Systems (DMS) are required.
Your key responsibilities
You will be a valued addition to our team of 4 Document Controllers, servicing our project organisation in all phases of project execution.
The key tasks include:
- Familiarize yourself with customer contracts
- Setup of projects in our DMS (SharePoint based)
- Handle project documents and client comments
- Submit documentation to Customer’s DMS
- Participating in continuous development of our DMS
- Quality control of documents
- Educating colleagues in our DMS
- Point of contact for Customer, Supplier and Business Partners on document management related topics
The work can include 10-15 travel days per year.
You have solid experience with Document Control and Document Management Systems. Your educational background is not essential but could be either Technical Designer, Librarian or similar.
You are a dedicated team player with good communication skills and understand the importance of building long-term relations. You are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
The position will be based in Esbjerg or Ballerup.
We look forward to hearing from you!