Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As our new Senior Construction Engineer, you will join our Oil & Gas Division where you will work in a team of around 15 people dedicated to delivering highly professional modification projects for the offshore Oil & Gas industry.
Here you will play a critical role in ensuring that our modification projects are carried out correctly and safely which is one of the most important parts of our work.
Your tasks & responsibilities
A large part of the work is ensuring that our project teams of supervisors, foremen and skilled workers can carry out the projects in a safe and efficient way. To succeed with this the projects must be well prepared and planned.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Visiting platforms offshore to assess the job and plan the work
- Constructability reviews of design packages
- Taking the lead in creating job descriptions, job cards and job packages in cooperation with our onshore work preparers
- In cooperation with the planner, managing offshore installation planning
- Cost estimations of offshore modifications work
- Making risk assessments to ensure that the project can be carried out safely
Your profile & qualifications
As a person you are reliable and responsible. You have an analytical approach, and you work with great attention to detail ensuring that you have all the necessary knowledge needed to succeed. You are structured and have a good sense of time management and enjoy planning out work.
You enjoy working as a part of a team and you can communicate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Electrical engineering degree, marine engineering degree or similar electrical background
- Practical experience with offshore project supervision and execution
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
- If not already in possession of the relevant offshore certificates you must be able to go through the certification process
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organization, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
Your place of work will be our location in Esbjerg by the seafront. You should expect to go offshore on different occasions, but most of your work will be onshore.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Mads Bech-Petersen at +45 30 38 64 12.
We look forward to hearing from you!