Imagine a future where you’ll secure the optimal Operations Local Content commitments in all our bids and business cases
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Operations deliver on Local Content (LC) commitments. You’ll take the end-to-end ownership to secure overview and transparency on all local content obligations throughout the Business cases, without compromising safety, availability, and cost reduction.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of Operations Business Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver commercial decision support for Operations through data analysis and simulation of wind farm operation. This includes delivering the optimal operational assumptions, local content and risk inputs for all our business cases.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating/maintaining global Operations LC overview, including assumptions and definitions
- ensuring efficient systems and processes are developed and integrated in the daily work
- being a strong contributor to the OPS LC regional strategy, identifying opportunities/possibilities and creating the overview of regional commitments
- supporting the integration of Arm (risk management system) in our daily work when capturing risks for local content
- ensuring stakeholder management throughout the organisation to ensure that Operations LC is fully included in all business cases
- contributing to all OBA Bid and Prep tasks, and being an OBA Coordinator on our bid and preparation projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business, engineering or similar
- possess strong analytical and communication skills with natural authority and ‘hands-on’ charisma
- are self-motivated, take ownership, and can manage many different tasks simultaneously
- are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Krogh Jensen, Head of Ops Business Analysis, on +4599555667 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 17 May 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Thomas Krogh Jensen
Head of Ops Business Analysis
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.