Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for an experienced Marine industry Sales Manager for Propulsion Solutions at ABB Oy, Marine & Ports division, in Vuosaari, Helsinki. In this position, you will be part of our sales team with a global customer base. Reporting to the Head of Large Azipod Sales, you will be responsible for the ABB Marine Azipod® front end sales activities for assigned markets directly, as well as promoting the wider portfolio of ABB Marine. We offer a great view to the international marine business and the possibility to work together with the world's leading experts in the field of electric propulsion. View a video on Marine & Ports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGH2oJEj6V4
- Implementing sales plans and actively seeking new sales opportunities directly towards end customers
- Participating in and managing both technical and commercial negotiations for designated Azipod opportunities
- Managing the whole sales process from proactive sales to project handover
- Travelling worldwide to meet customers
- Representing the Azipod business in sales capture teams led by senior sales colleagues
- Being an active member of ABB's greater sales organization to promote the full ABB portfolio
- Playing an active role in the Marine industry as well as with internal stakeholders
- Providing market intelligence and customer information to the wider ABB organization
- Representing ABB Marine & Ports in marketing activities as required
- A M.Sc., B. Sc in a relevant field, e.g. Naval Architecture, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in maritime Industry is preferred
- 5 years of experience with sales management is preferred
- Technical knowledge on electric propulsion solutions that enable you to understand end customer needs
- Proven track record in sales with a number of success stories
- Results focused way of working
- Experience in customer relationship management and ideally also key relationships from the Marine industry
More about us
ABB Marine & Ports supplies world-leading technologies that are driving the evolution of sustainable shipping. Electrical propulsion, data-driven decision support and integrated solutions for ship and shore from ABB are paving the way to a zero-emission marine industry, providing greater efficiency and reliability to shipowners, and preparing vessels to meet the demands of tomorrow. Our automation and electrical solutions are making port and terminal operations safer, greener and more productive. ABB Marine & Ports operates in 26 countries and has 2,000 employees. www.abb.com/marine
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by June 20, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/78624808/Sales-Manager.We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Head of Large Azipod Sales Jukka Erkintalo, tel +358 50 33 24293.
Työpaikan osoite: Merenkulkijankatu 1, 00980 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Ilmoitus jätetty: 08.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä