Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports division, Digital Service, in Vuosaari, Helsinki. You also have the possibility to work remotely. In this position, you will be part of our sales team with a global customer base. You will be responsible for the ABB Marine Digital Service front end sales activities for assigned markets directly, as well as promoting the wider portfolio of ABB Marine. This role will report to Manager, Digital Service Finland, BL Service.
We offer a great view to the international marine business and the possibility to work together with the world's leading experts in the field of digital services. View a video on Marine & Ports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGH2oJEj6V4
- Driving Digital Service (DS) Finland growth in global portfolio allocation as well as local allocated segments
- Acting as a direct line manager for the local DS sales team
- Preparing offers to meet customer needs
- Ensuring sales processes are in place and in effect
- Increasing team performance through coaching, target setting and active support
- Generating new leads in collaboration with global sales network and KAMs
- Ensuring local new build organization is including Digital Services in their offering
- Selling portfolio of energy and safety advisory, remote diagnostics, condition monitoring, and cybersecurity solutions and services
- Being part of the Finland DS Management Team
- B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Technology, Digital or Maritime Engineering or corresponding skills through relevant work experience
- Proven track record of hands on digital sales with several success stories
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a sales team and growing sales successfully
- Technical knowledge on modern digital solutions enabling you to understand end customer needs
- Experience in the maritime industry; knowledge on asset condition monitoring and remote diagnostics is highly appreciated
- Results focused way of working
- Experience in customer relationship management and ideally also key relationships from the marine industry
More about us:
ABB Marine & Ports supplies world-leading technologies that are driving the evolution of sustainable shipping. Electrical propulsion, data-driven decision support and integrated solutions for ship and shore from ABB are paving the way to a zero-emission marine industry, providing greater efficiency and reliability to shipowners, and preparing vessels to meet the demands of tomorrow. Our automation and electrical solutions are making port and terminal operations safer, greener and more productive. ABB Marine & Ports operates in 26 countries and has 2,000 employees. www.abb.com/marine
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Antto Shemeikka, VP, Digital Service, tel +358 50 335 9298 (Finland time zone).
Työpaikan osoite: Komentosilta 1, 00980 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 23.05.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with the job ID FI78522952 by May 23, 2021 at https://new.abb.com/fi/uralle. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 07.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä