DNV Digital Solutions
DNV is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving asset performance, with expertise in data management and analytics, QHSE, design and engineering, asset and integrity. Our digital asset ecosystems and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries – for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, renewables, electric grids, smart cities and more.
Veracity, the open industry platform
Veracity is DNV's independent data platform and an industry ecosystem. Veracity is driving down the cost of innovation and collaboration as well as the cost of deploying new services and solutions. It brings together all the key players in the maritime, oil and gas and energy sectors to drive business innovation and digital transformation. Today, Veracity has over 18 000 companies and 200 000 users on the platform, enjoying frictionless connection through the exchange of datasets, APIs applications and insights.
Want to join the leading digital ecosystem in the maritime industry and become our new Sales Manager?
As a key member of the Digital Solutions team, our new Sales Manager will be in the forefront of business development and commercial growth towards the international shipping sector. Here you will face the responsibility of promoting Veracity by DNV’s solution for "automation of ESG" (Environmental, Social, and Governance) and "Fleet KPI connect" reporting towards this sector.
- Develop sales plans and strategies for Insight by Veracity
- Together with the team develop and maintain commercial platform for our Insight offerings
- Manage and coordinate internal resources to support sales projects
- Opportunity management and prioritizing according to approved strategy
- Follow up sales process – reporting and progress monitoring
- Create pricing estimates, budgets, and proposals
- Improve customer satisfaction by anticipating customer needs
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources
- Provide sales reports, market intelligence and develop sales training programs
- Strong track record of complex solution consultative selling
- Solid understanding of the SaaS as a business model
- Broad international experience, preferably from the Nordic or European countries
- Experience from the Maritime or the O&G industry
- Ability to create and develop value based offerings of solutions in the making
- Preferably education or relevant competence and background with business or financial acumen
- Governing - thrives on having leadership,keeping the team focused on goals.
- Convincingly - persuasive; influence others and get their support.
- Socially secure - appears safe and confident in formal presentations and situations.
- Outgoing - talkative, lively and outgoing, thrive in groups.
- Result-oriented - pragmatic and goal-oriented, solves problems quickly and efficiently.
- Energetic - demonstrates drive and endurance, retains focus and self-control under pressure.
- And - you thrive when you are a teamplayer
What we offer
At DNV, we offer opportunities beyond business. In addition to competitive conditions, the right candidate will enjoy working with issues to enhance safety and sustainability in an environment where trust, teamwork and innovation are core values. Our working culture is based on respect and care and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance.
- Pleasant working environment
- Independent position
- Commencement: Upon Agreement
Prior to hiring, candidates must be prepared for a background check that will be conducted to verify information provided in the CV and available documentation. Further information will be provided. For further information about the company, position or the recruitment process, please contact our senior advisors at Dfind Executive, Henrik Hummel tel +47 95 42 82 42 or Rune Borgen tel +47 400 21 431.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.