Sales Engineer within HVAC solutions
Are you a proactive and driven sales professional within HVAC and interested in offering complex technical HVAC solutions and services to global customers within the marine segment? Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
What you will do
We are looking for a new HVAC Sales Engineer to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark. Here you will be responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls’ Marine Products & Services portfolio to maritime fleets operating globally.
As our GMS branch is undertaking an exciting transformation towards a more agile, digital and sustainable organization which delivers Green HVAC/R products, solutions and services to all industries (E.g. Merchant, Offshore, small Cruise & Ferry’s, Fishery). We are looking for a new colleague who is ready to help our customers succeed in maintaining, operating, and optimizing their HVAC equipment.
How you will do it
We hope that you can contribute to this journey with a curious, dynamic, and future-focused mindset and a desire to understand our customers’ needs – both now and in the future.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analyses
- Utilize applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress on your accounts
- Develop the product portfolio based on customer feedback, to help power the missions of our customers
- Seek out, qualify, and close simple, large & more complex sales opportunities with a specific focus on new business growth
- Build and maintain a network of stakeholders – incl. Project managers, Technicians and Leadership
What we look for
- Proactive Sales professional with Technical HVAC background, that drives for business growth
- Work systematic using sales tools and CRM systems – we use SalesForce e3 platform
- Proven track record of selling solutions/design (HVAC systems, Automation) HVAC products (fan coils, cabin units, AHU) and services (service agreements, 24/7 support …) among others
- Innovative and future-focused mindset with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Knowledge and/or experience within the marine/offshore segment, Fire – suppression/detection
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC product & service experience, e.g. like a ventilation officer at a cruise vessel or similar.
- Basic education as a HVAC Engineer, Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager or other relevant technical education
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website, as we screen incoming applications continuously.
If you have any questions about this role, please reach out to Branch Manager, GMS DK Bjarne Wulff at Bjarne.Wulff@jci.com
Job Sales & Marketing
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions