Job Category: Offshore
- Relevant craft certificate in technical and industrial production or maritime discipline
- Deck operator certificate as set out in NORSOK R003 Safe use of lifting equipment
- Valid offshore medical certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
- Valid health certificate for members of the MODU’s fire-fighting team
- Valid offshore safety training certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Active participation in meeting activities.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
- Preparation for future drilling operations.
- Organizing and supervising the deck crews.
- Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
- Relieve on drill floor and in other areas as required and directed
- Ensuring operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- Maintaining drilling and marine equipment and maintenance records
- Maintaining and operating the mud processing solids control equipment
- Preparing all tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations
- As per Corporate and Regional Specific Delegation of Authority matrices.