Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: RFQ SPS/SURF ITP Coordinator
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Provide quality control support to the project team in accordance with project QA/QC principles.
• Follow up quality activities against contractors.
• Monitor and document Contractors manufacturing and testing activities to ensure that these are performed in accordance with the project requirements.
• Bachelor/Master in relevant technical discipline preferred.
• 5+ years of experience
• Norwegian and English, fluent
• Some Experience with Quality Coordination in large offshore projects, preferably from the NCS.
• Knowledge of Norwegian legislation and relevant NORSOK/ISO standards.
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles, auditing and inspection
• Experience from projects in the execution phase would be an advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: