Imagine a future where you are focused on the agile journey in the ART
Join us in this role where you’ll have a unique opportunity to start up a new ART and create an agile culture by coaching scrum masters and facilitating ART events, whilst simultaneously monitoring progress and continuously working on ART improvements.
Welcome to Agile Leaders
You’ll be part of the ART leadership team in the P&D ART, within a community of 15 RTE colleagues sharing experiences and good practices. Together with your team, you’ll cooperate with ART stakeholders in the business and in the IT organisation to make sure that the ART has the right competency profiles. From your position in Copenhagen, you’ll work with colleagues across the globe who are based at our development centres in Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely within the ART leadership team, alongside the product manager and solution architect, to ensure a sustainable and efficient flow of top-priority deliveries
- managing and driving the continual improvement of the flow of value facilitating Program Increment (PI) planning events and other ART conventions
- assisting in tracking the carrying out of features and capabilities
- giving input on the provision of resources and solutions for shared resources.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in scaled agile and scrum contexts, working with several agile teams in a SAFe context
- have experience working as a release train engineer, such as running agile processes and coordinating cross-functional work teams and delivering working software to the business
- understand how to use agile tools such as Azure DevOps
- have a collaborative and inclusive mindset, and understand what it takes to be a leader in an agile environment
- preferably have competent communication, agile coaching, and facilitation skills to bring out the best in your ART
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Finn Danielsen, Head of Agile Leaders CC, on +4599558395 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 1 September 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Head of Agile Leaders CC
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.