In Norway, Semco Maritime AS is located at Hanøytangen and in Stavanger.
At Hanøytangen our core business is rig maintenance. We are working closely with our customers to facilitate the transition into green through different energy storage- and hybrid solutions for the rig owners. We are also actively in the marked to secure work within offshore wind. In Stavanger we supply offshore manning for the operators on the Norwegian Continental shelf. We are currently more than 400 employees in Semco Maritime AS and growing. We are proud of our dynamic work environment which provides interesting challenges and professional development.
The QHSE Coordinator at Hanøytangen will assist in planning, organizing and facilitation of Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental programs and tasks that support company goals and requirements with the overall goal of maintaining Semco Maritimes safety culture.
The QHSE Coordinator shall promote the Management system that provides the basis for continuous improvement of the QHSE performance and secure the development, implementation and maintenance of supporting procedures and work instructions to comply with our client's requirements and our global QHSE organisation ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
The QHSE Coordinator is the representative on Quality, Occupational Health, Safety, Security and Environmental questions regarding our yard at Hanøytangen and will work closely with our local organization both in project activities and in day to day operations. The QHSE Coordinator will be a part of a QHSSE Department at Hanøytangen and will report to QHSSE Manager for Semco Maritime Norway.
- Lead compliance reviews, risk assessments, incident investigations and other safety assessments and inspections
- Coordinate and follow up on Observation cards and Non-Conformances
- Follow up of customers and suppliers
- Assist and advice on QHSE issues to make recommendations to the organization
- Recognize potential QHSE issues and monitor corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Be a visible QHSE resource in the organization
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of applicable laws and regulations and internal organizational requirements
- Participate in internal and external QHSE audits
- Participate, advice and facilitate RAMS, HAZID, HAZOP and Risk Assessments
- Ensure that QHSE training is conducted and recorded at the yard
- Participate in reporting QHSE information to customers when needed
- Support QHSE Manager Norway and the QHSE Department at Hanøytangen
Our core business is to create safe solutions within the oil and gas industry and renewables market, as the demand for reliable and sustainable energy grows. Under the motto "Safety is part of our DNA" we aim at avoiding any adverse impact on employees, stakeholders, our assets and the environment.
Our main focus areas in making sure that safety is part of our DNA:
- Zero harm to employees and stakeholders, our assets and the environment
- Deliver quality that makes us the first choice for customers
- Providing products and services fulfilling applicable legal requirements and other requirements
- College, University Degree, ideally in an HSE or Quality segment is preferred but long experience from similar position may compensate for formal education
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Knowledge and experience with operations and project QHSE work
- Good computer skills (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, SharePoint, Outlook and Teams)
- Familiar with Norwegian QHSE laws, regulations, and practices
- Good communication skills - fluent Norwegian and English
- Familiar with the Norwegian Maritime and/or offshore sector is an advantage.
- Good knowledge to risk-based planning, knowledge of ISO 31000 is an advantage
- Experience from LEAN is desirable
- Team player
- Safety minded
- Structured and organised with good attention to details
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Abel to communicate and corporate with all aspects of an organisation in constant move
- Good work ethic and a sense of responsibility
competitive conditions and challenging tasks in a stimulating working environment. We have attractive insurance and pension schemes including health insurance.