Havfram is aiming to become a global leading company in the energy transition from offshore oil and gas services into the offshore renewables and wind industry. To prepare for this, we are strengthening the Business Acquisitions (BA) team in the Stavanger office by recruiting a Proposal Manager.
We can offer an exciting opportunity in the Business Acquisition team where you will contribute to plan, execute and deliver in-house tenders, as part of a global support function. The right candidate will get in-depth exposure both within commercial and technical aspects of our business and also be required to work with sensitive strategic information.
Duties and responsibilities
- Screening and evaluating business opportunities
- Organise and leading the overall submission of tenders
- Following up the quality and timely delivery of the various tender inputs
- Implementation and adherence to procedures necessary for maintaining the necessary quality and standards of the tenders
- Ensure that relevant contributors are fully aware of their responsibility in tenders
- Lead tender meetings as required
- Lead and contribute to contractual and commercial discussions and decisions
- Plan forthcoming bids, events, tasks, key dates and required manning level
- Streamline and improve quality and efficiency in the tendering department and the contributing personnel
- Detect and analyse critical items for a successful bid
- Prepare and lead tender clarification meetings with clients
- Maintain all formal correspondence with client during tender phase.
Create and ensure contact with key personnel in clients organisations, and collect information on future prospects
- Experience in tendering activities in the offshore business
- Technical manager/ Commercial manager experience
- Contractual knowledge and experience
- Strong business drive
- Communicate effectively at all levels of business.
- Organised and able to manage their time effectively as meeting deadlines for tenders and tasks is key
- Team player with focus at building relationship and leading teams
- Flexible and able to work in a busy environment
We can offer
- A flexible organisation characterised by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organisation
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks
- Free access to in-house sports hall, gym and squash courts
Kanalsletta 8, 4033 STAVANGER, Norway
Havfram is a global maritime company within subsea oil and gas and offshore wind. The company is based in Stavanger and has offices in Oslo, Aberdeen, Houston, Dubai and Perth. Havfram has a large internal engineering and project implementation team that provides synergies across the business segments. Havfram is owned by HitecVision, a leading investor in the European offshore energy sector.