Project & Operations Coordinator | Wind Project Logistics
Martin Bencher’s Wind division in Aarhus, Denmark is looking for a Project Coordinator / Operations
Coordinator who will be focusing on the execution of major wind & renewable projects. You will be in contact
with global customers and coordinating projects with your colleagues worldwide.
Martin Bencher Group is a leading freight forwarder specialized in oversized and heavy cargo. We are
represented with 31 offices in 23 countries – with our head office located in Aarhus, Denmark. We handle
everything from smaller shipments to larger full-scale projects. You will be close to the decision-making and
will be expected to share your ideas and innovation to further develop our business and organization.
You will be working with all aspects of the project forwarding industry including:
- Manage all operational and documentation aspects of the project(s)
- Daily vessel update
- Support to Project Managers in terms of project management tasks
- Procuring and evaluating offers from sub-contractors
- Daily contact with vessel owners & port agents
- Travelling both locally and globally
Competencies and Qualifications
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working within forwarding/logistics, with preferable
- Experience with MPP / Heavy Lift / project cargo vessel transport management
- You could also have a background from another industry and you want to try using your experience
- You can work in a structured and organized way, but also keep an innovative mind
- You are a team player, but can also carry out assignments independently
- You are responsible, hardworking, and energetic
- Interested in working with different cultures around the world
- Fluent in both written and verbal English – other language skills are welcome
Application and information
Please send your application at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but
accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right
If you have any questions or if you would like to know more about the position, please do not hesitate to
contact Daniel M. Kjaer |General Manager, Wind & Renewable Energy by phone +45 92 82 13 40. Please also
forward your application and resume directly to Daniel M. Kjaer on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you open the door to Martin Bencher Group
– you open a door to the World!